Business Development, Lion Studios, CIS, Minsk
*search for LionStudio
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- You will interface and develop relationships with mobile game & app developers within the CIS region to build business partnerships together and publish their games;
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc;
- Analyze mobile game data to identify new games that could be published by Lion Studios;
- Give written and verbal feedback to developer’s which are going through the process to have their games published and/or tested by Lion Studios;
- Manage internal development, art, and game design resources to help with game developer's which are going through the Lion Studios publishing process.
- Must have high level of written and oral communication skills in Russian and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic;
- Must have a solid understanding of hyper casual games market from a product and business perspective;
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US and Europe. Evening work can be done remotely;
- Ability to work independently and deliver strong results in a fast paced environment, as well as in collaborative team settings;
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Being a fan of games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on;
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re a self trained software engineer, or an Excel whiz, or took a class on building robots and loved it. You will be working with engineers frequently, so it’s important that you’re technically competent.
- Competitive Salary;
- medical insurance;
- Commuting benefits;
- Gym membership benefits;
- Fun company parties and events;
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company.